The Housing Moves Scheme was closed for new applications as of 25th March 2022.



 From 1 July 2022:
The eligibility criteria will change, so that the scheme refocuses to support former rough sleepers and victims/survivors of domestic abuse

Existing applicants, other than those in the two groups, will no longer be able to bid for properties. At this point, their Housing Moves accounts will close 

Tenants who need to move due to domestic abuse need to be referred to the Pan-London Housing Reciprocal scheme where they will be supported to register on the refocused Housing Moves scheme.